At long last, we got the trim kit for our new microwave and so rather than having a nice microwave oven sitting in a bare hole in the cabinetry, we now have a new oven sitting in a properly trimmed out frame.  It looks pretty nice too; almost as if somebody installed it who knew what he was doing.  It will pass almost any test for looks though.

I also attempted to fix a couple of drawers in my workbench that were sticking but it was just too hot to do anything out there.  I left it off until it cools off – a lot.  That should be in about October.  Until then, I’ll just have to deal with sticking drawers.

I completed a number of other random chores this weekend which don’t make for good reading but which are necessary for good housekeeping.